Subject: Invitation: Tech-Policy Breakfast at Slush 2025
From: "Aino, CEO at Slush" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Nelli Sillanpaa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2025 13:26:38 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hi Erkki,

I’m delighted to invite you to the Tech-Policy Breakfast for European 
policymakers on the morning of Nov 19 at Slush 2025, from 8–10:30 AM.

Once a niche concern, policy now shapes the future of technology as much as 
code does. AI, automation, and deep tech breakthroughs demand a shift from 
reactive governance to proactive enablement. The question isn’t just how to 
regulate, but how to ensure policy fuels ambition, protects society, and 
keeps innovation alive.

At Slush, we’re bringing together leaders across tech and policy to explore 
how Europe can become the best place to build and scale companies. From 
early-stage startups to global giants, the goal is to create a thriving, 
future-ready ecosystem—and your perspective would be invaluable to that 
discussion.

Slush is the world’s leading startup event and the largest gathering of 
venture capital globally. With an application-only crowd of 13,000, it 
connects the core of the ecosystem like no other.

Hope to see you in November.

Warm regards,
Aino Bergius

Please RSVP to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
(cc’d) by Aug 15, including any dietary restrictions.

------------------------------------------------------------

Aino Bergius

CEO

aino.be <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

 <https://slush-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/2Dy67oyb4gkWjabmkafih2MhtCS_wMQp3y45GCXjBycsrM219lwECyS8xVxPm7kUKFx_eWmHV6sKUP8fkQrwsnbI3SScevA2euHne1zq_Mm2zyOEdul6GGCemfgXz0qDGVapb3_vXmXy_L0ordYpYGaH8LFZvD0LZHyqtJxr7tMbHPg> 
slush.org

  <https://lh7-us.googleusercontent.com/lI0G9rhXXf7JgYVNbA8rccmfHrv6_FoZAnYxht_GpBNSO-ZeFob76Xk9QlGgwAK35DSzoEyyAqeDX0R9rRU0rfSvaEXQj7U4UGTXmfYk2jCayjMXjdO2HEGTwledKZPUZJxPPshD0vi0f-coAzuvj4U>

  <https://slush-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/2xHt6LBe0Mgv3yQD1p1-de6tC4aD1nNFOl4TA2Y0nhSApM219lwFvj2xV1E2ciuB4vk9qyPYnh_WOM8GDrh6QwxLfJmw7muvfW18P4wfn_tiRHEvuGYME5IblJq3V6eakHeahlGHoeJsjeIOt01RmFtkmsSoZaHjrzU24uQ>